Align Bleach and Bond is the latest and most conservative way of getting an amazing smile makeover.
What is Align, Bleach and Bond?
It involves no veneers, or natural tooth removal. It is a faster and cheaper solution for patients wanting to straighten and whiten their teeth. Align, Blech and Bond is a minimally invasive dental technique that includes a three-fold treatment sequence to solve 1) crooked front teeth, 2) discoloration, and 3) chipped, cracked, or broken teeth. In other words, Align, Bleach and Bond is perfect for people with imperfect front teeth.
How does it work?
Alignment is carried out using clear aligners to straighten teeth. Bleaching is carried out next using teeth whitening to whiten your teeth. Once the teeth are straight and white (often in as little as 12 weeks), the edges of your teeth are shaped using composite bonding to give an amazing outline.
How do I know if I am suitable?
Book an appointment with one of our dentists and they will assess whether Align, Beach and Bond is suitable.
Benefits of Align Bleach and Bond
- Teeth do not need to be prepared
- No drills are needed
- No injections are used
- Cheaper than traditional smile makeover treatment
- Results achieved quickly in a matter of months
- Removable aligners used-eat and drink and clean teeth as normal
- Whitening is carried out during braces treatment
- End results show natural looking, straighter smiles