Align Bleach and Bond involves no veneers, or natural tooth removal. It is a faster and cheaper solution for patients wanting to straighten and whiten their teeth.
Porcelain veneers can involve shaving the teeth down to accommodate them over the top. This can be costly and time consuming treatment, which will permanently affect the natural teeth. ABB treatment allows patients to have a new smile without the need for tooth preparation.
Treatment involves aligning the teeth to make them as straight as possible using clear aligners. Then we carry out some tooth whitening to whiten your teeth. After this, we will then shape the teeth using composite bonding.
Why choose Align Bleach and Bond treatment?
- Teeth do not need to be prepared
- No drills are needed
- No injections are used
- Cheaper than traditional smile makeover treatment
- Results achieved quickly in a matter of months
- Removable aligners used-eat and drink and clean teeth as normal
- Whitening is carried out during braces treatment
- End results show natural looking, straighter smiles
|Align Bleach and Bond||POA|